Levy & Stationery
2021 Levy Information
Grades 7 & 8 - $715.00
Grades 9 & 10 - $775.00
Invoices for Levies:
Accounts will be posted home in March.
The all-inclusive levy you pay contributes to the cost of your child’s education program and will now be applied consistently, regardless of the subject choices students make. They pay for:
- Items your child uses during the school year such as learning materials and consumables
- Services, such as school excursions, attending performances and school camps that are part of your child’s educational program.
- Music instrument hire, Language Perfect registration & School Magazine
Additional Charges: for optional activities:
- Interstate and International Excursions (pro-rata payments of levies will be required to participate)
- Extra-curricular activities such as sports registrations, debating, entry fees
- Subject competitions (e.g. Maths, Science, English)
- Grade 10 Formal, Grade 10 Hoodie
- Materials beyond that which are reasonably supplied in a subject area
- Other extra-curricular activities as they arise
Qkr! (payment App) is the preferred payment option for additional charges and those charges that have not been invoiced.
All payments can be made
- in person at the school by cash, cheque, credit card;
- by over-the-phone credit transactions;
- through Service Tasmania, either via their website (refer to your invoice for details), or in person;
- by BPay through your bank or financial institution to the Department of Education (BPay code and reference number for payments are on your invoice).
Payment can be negotiated over the first two terms, by contacting the School Office (half paid before the commencement of Term 1 and the balance before the commencement of Term 2) or, if more flexible arrangements are required, payment by instalment is available. Parents/carers should complete the “Agreement to Pay Levies by Instalment“ form. This form is available from the School Office.
Student Assistance (STAS)
STAS is one of the forms of financial assistance available to assist with the cost of school levies. The scheme provides assistance for low-income families towards the cost of levies for students enrolled from kindergarten through to year 12. Funding for eligible applicants will be provided directly to their school. Income assessment is applied to parents/guardians of dependent students, and independent students applying for assistance under the scheme. Application forms are available from the school office. Approved STAS students will be given a stationery pack and will not be required to purchase stationery.
For specific enquiries regarding assistance completing the application or application procedures please contact:
Financial Assistance Services on 1800 816 057 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org